Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 May 2016

ABOUT LAST NIGHT: MEETING DEBBY

My friend Pere Debby.
What really bothers me is not peoples opinion but what weighs on me, on my heart, on a scale of right or wrong. I am not perfect but as always, My life - a mirror;
So I seat in my room, wondering what people say about me, my heart burdened with pain and worry about what the right things are.
Is it for the right of a woman that we fight?, that we present as individuals without hope?, we fight among ourselves, hoping for a price, a trophy, an achievement.
Being brought up in the way of the gospel, and having tasted the rot of this 'scorpion' world, a world where only the feared can achieve the success, I choose the way that God leads, it is the only way.
The questions that come to my mind is what do I truly seek?; is it fame, is it bliss, is it money, educations, a good job, a good woman?, well I've realized it all balls down to the friends that I keep.
Let me say that I've almost fallen into a financial wreck because of the kind of friends that I kept, losing focus on a better tomorrow and becoming victim to jealous and 'problematic' human beings in a world where I should be king.



Men seek to tie those who they hate in a place where they cannot succeed, but what makes you different is your ability to be free from the hold. Certain mistakes that men make can only be corrected by violence, and by violence I'm defining a positive force which prevents the re-occurrence of a certain fall.



About my friend Debby
She's beautiful, simple and sincere and in her I see a passion, an expression but rather unfocused love that I've not seen in many.
Many times I've seen her struggle; straight forward, targeted at success and pin pointed at the very purpose which she intends to achieve, about the sweet message or the precious tale,
about her beautiful curves or her resolved mind,like a revolver in the hand of a king- to begin to speak of her beauty is to live a full story..........

So I began to imagine, about last night, when I was lonely and burdened at heart, because all those that I thought were my friends were false and I had concluded that men driven without purpose cannot be true friends, I thought of Pere. A selfless friend and as I write; in my thought- I'm just a selfish soul.

Through the course of my Life, I've seen forces rise against my success and my strictness and doggedness not to be used by the people who fight me, leaving me in the bad book of many.
To my friend Debby who I call 'a friend', to my friend Pere who may not be my friend tomorrow, how can I thank you?, to love is to dare, yet I dare, but with a resolve not to fall, but as forever and always, who can I trust. I'll trust the mind who will listen, the mind who believes, the one who will stand by me and be my strength through my pain, not once but always. Its not about the might of number but in the power behind the number.
I don't know how many people in the world have true friends, but from experience I've seen those dear to my heart go away, those who I've showed love wish me to fail, I've seen some fear me, some hate me, others envy me, others surprised that I'm still alive, others terrified that I won't give up and fall in the wind.
I believe in a tomorrow where principles apply, morality is accepted and indiscipline can be corrected, in Love.

About last night when I sat with Debby, discussing the details of my past and her confrontation about why John hit a woman, I talked to her, asking her to understand, and stating my reasons why John acted the way he did, accepting that John was wrong but what needed to be done had to be done, about the resolve and dedication to be a better person and less tied to a corner, a corner built by guilt, frustration, a fear of the unknown and the madness of a cruel world.

Now, this is the message, nobody understands the message, no-one understands the long 'talk', but this is the message.-
Men seek to tie those who they hate in a place where they cannot succeed, but what makes you different is your ability to be free from the hold. Certain mistakes that men make can only be corrected by violence, and by violence I'm defining a positive force which prevents the re-occurrence of a certain fall. 
Women can bring you down, that is if you let them, men can raise you up, that is only if its a man not blinded by women.
My name is OSCRoyal and I'm an advocate for a world where men are not fools for women.
Dear Friends-if you understand#winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment