Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 June 2016

ABOUT LAST NIGHT: THE POWER OF THE MIND- WHEN FAITH FAILS +GRACE SAILS

There is a message that being in medical school can't pass to you; the power of the mind. This power, when directed is beautiful and can become so powerful a force that can drive you even when faith fails.


www.youtube.com
when faith fails that's where GRACE  sails- OSCRoyal.
There has not been a single force so powerful as to disprove the very works of science more than faith; an example of the supernatural power of a mighty God, and a ever committed mind of a humble man- a gift to believe in the unknown.
Over time powerful messages have been passed across including one in the powerful lyrics of "oceans"- when feet fails.
You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand

And I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me

You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon Your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

Oh, Jesus, you're my God!
I will call upon Your name
Keep my eyes above the waves
My soul will rest in Your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine 
www.kingdomcultureng.com
This raises the question, what if faith fails. The message contained in those lyrics are so mind lifting that it drifts like a river, away from the turbulence and despair of pains and setback of life's oceans. However when faith fails that's where GRACE  sails- OSCRoyal.
When your burdens becomes too strong, and you feel like you need to give up, find Grace and set sail.
Psalm 91

 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment