Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 May 2016

ABOUT LAST NIGHT: WHAT A LIFE

She looked at me, and then she looked down, exclaiming in a short sarcastic way "what a life!".
The scene had me standing, a little bit in shock, wondering in my heart, really?, what a life?.
About last night, I woke having experienced an almost wet dream, and I was with a beautiful sexy woman in my arms, then the though hit me, what a life?.
Women who I've met and some who have loved me are the ones who have fought hardest to see me fail. It gives them pleasure I've realized, but is that life?, we only have one, why chose to hurt someone you love just because they dont love you back, or if they hurt you?.


Find peace, its in you. www.youtube.com
 But I tried so hard, but we killed our hearts. In valleys low, I hear the trumpets blow. Yeah, I tried so hard, yet I'm lost and scarred, and I'm filled with regret yet I sing
On a faithful morning I walked into a room with two women, both my ex and it turned out they were now friends with a plot only to hurt their common enemy, me. I walked in, in my pride and resolve to handle the madness that was brewing and of cause, the madness was not brewing alone, so was my anger, I talked as calm as a could and from experience I could tell that my attempt to see reason with a woman with emotional imbalance is like asking the squirrel to come down from a tree while waiting with a cutlass in your hand.
The experience was terrible, at a point I got violent - a madness and rage that I've worked tirelessly on since then, in an attempt to get some sense into them, but that was a long shot, I missed miserably and I didn't know where to turn. I could remember clearly Christabel sitting on that bed looking down on the floor and saying out loud, what a life!. I had never been hurt that much before- but then I didn't need to, but it won't be the first time a woman had hurt me with her words.
Women who I've met and some who have loved me are the ones who have fought hardest to see me fail

Women are complicated, not only or necessarily because of the unsteady and imbalanced stream of hormones that accompany their periods but also emotionally and experience stimulated factors.
So I'm there thinking and eventually I walk away, I heard someone say the word jerk and I felt, oh yeah, I was the fool who hit a woman, but think about it, these women are the Lowest of the Low- a woman who'll push a man to hit her knows nothing of life, talk much less of being able to say the words ''what a life'' especially when I knew both women in that same room have done abortions- they both have taken a life; if they can't save their unborn children or respect thet sacredness of an innocent child, how much more me, they'll simply watch me burn on a stake.
''I try to look at her face to see what makes her happy and to go on, and I see nothing, other than a passion to make men fools for her''. To find a good woman is to find gold.
But here is my FIRE, that God is my Shield, my Rock, my Protector, that my future is sure and no woman can hold me down, that the pain that I feel is a channel for peace, a force to reckon with, a fire for a future to make me stand tall and firm.

My future is sure and and time will tell who wins in this battle of the mind.
For those who walked away, for those who feared my might, for those who were not "the one", and for the greater tomorrow.
My future is bright, I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment