Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 May 2016

ABOUT LAST NIGHT: A DAILY MOTIVATION

There is a popular saying that ''one with God is majority'', yes these words are true and I've seen mountains rolled away when God is the helper.
About last night, I had a dream where I saw that the influence of things and people around me affects not only my physical attitude, but also the psychological, emotional and mental, in short, it affects my soul.
When my mind awoke from its subconscious, experiencing the reality that has over time been so clear to me, I began to realize how far I've gone from who I truly am. The mentality that people have about life leaves me rather shocked because to some, life is just a game, nothing serious ''a game of thrones'' but its more than that.
About last night, I let my mind wonder with the stars, asking myself how much greatness I can achieve, seeing that everyone around me is motivated to achieve outstanding success and seeing that opportunity lies in our resolve to keep fighting, aka, a word called commitment. I cannot begin to describe how many times I've tried and failed, but over time, I've realized that there is no need to fail if I follow the right course, do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done and with whom it needs to be done.


www.pinterest.com
Life has never been a mystery, its only one to those who do not know God. 

Outstanding achievers and those who are ready when opportunity comes, who stand up and fight for who they are, and for the dream that they hope to achieve and for a vision to be the light for a better and brighter tomorrow.
Who ever knew +Dangote will be great, what happened to the son's and daughters of +MOSHUUD ABIOLA, was their father not a business magnate of his time and a political front runner?, what happened to the vision?.
My theory, life is per head, the prophesy that reign in every life and the future that every life builds is based on an individual calling and vision that only you as an individual can see and can succeed with. You have the ability to be the next star of your generation. - OSCroyal

No comments:

Post a Comment