Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 April 2016

Jto Fashion: MADE IN LAGOS: LEAFY PATTERNS


Welcome to the final post of the MADE IN LAGOS Series. It was such a blast shooting around the city in all these stunning clothes. I already can’t wait to return to Lagos this Summer and do the whole thing again! For the final outfit I wore a sheer Bridget Awosika shirt that has a beautiful green detail. I first saw it on the LFDW runway and instantly fell in love. This is the perfect summer button-up and will be great over jeans or to tucked into a skirt (as I have  demonstrated here!)

I real hope you enjoyed this series. let me know what your favourite look is by commenting below! Also, a special thank you to all the designers who collaborated with me on this.

Outfit Details:

Bridget Awosika Shirt

MSGM Skirt

Simone Rocha Mary Jane Flats

Zashadu Bag

Celine Sunglasses

Location: Queen’s Drive, Ikoyi

Photos by Ipinayo Ade-Akingboye

Makeup by Chioma Peggy

Hair by Adetunji Olafinlade
Source: Jtofashion.












No comments:

Post a Comment