Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 December 2015

WELCOME

Starting to blog at this point in my life feels awkward and quite unpleasant; which will appeal to me if I really had something quite motivating to do. Being a Medical Student of Delta State University Abraka, and having just concluded my part 2 mbbs exams, I have a long way to go in the business of communication, archieving, and motivation both to the population at large and the world in general.
Medicine as a course of study is very interesting, quite tedious but in the end worth it- or as some might say, its not. I've had a rather brief relationship with the 'solitude' of depression and constant target at a big dream and random shots at success, much of which has turned in as a failure, others a little success and some others not so much.
To my long walk as a blogger and why I have decided to commit time to this , I'll simply say that I have a dream, I have a passion and I'm here to succeed , impart in lives and make a difference.
Having set a target for the year 2016, I believe I can work hard and someday share a testimony.
I wish you all compliments of the season and everyday of BLISS.
With Love. Shadrach

No comments:

Post a Comment